Friday, July 27, 2012

Najib Fans



M'sia PM wife Rosmah visited a kindergarten and asked the children how many of them are 


Najib fans.


Not really knowing what a Najib's fan is, but with the promise of lots of candies and toys all the kids raised their hands except for Little Ah Wah..


Surprised, even with all the promised candies and gifts, Rosmah asked Little Ah Wah why he has decided to be different.....


Little Ah Wah said, "Because I'm not a Najib fan."


Rosmah now getting a bit embarrassed with all the TV and news cameramen and reporters around asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Najib?" Little Ah Wah said, "Because I'm a Bersih fan."


Rosmah now losing face asked Little Ah Wah why he's a Bersih fan. Little Ah Wah answered, "Well, my Mom's a Bersih fan and my Dad's a Bersih fan, so I'm a Bersih fan.!"


Totally outraged by this answer, Rosmah asked, "If your mom is a moron and your dad is an idiot, what would that make you?"


With a big smile, Little Ah Wah replied, "That would make me a Najib fan."