Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On Vision Problems

A woman having vision problems went to see an eye doctor. She said "Doctor I'm having trouble with my vision can you help me?" The doctor said "have a seat and I will give you an eye test" The woman sat down and faced the wall in front of an eye chart. The doctor pointed to the last line and said "can you read this". The woman said, "Oh no doctor I can't see that." The doctor then pointed to another line and the woman again said "oh no doctor I can't see that." The doctor became frustrated and decided to move the woman closer to the eye chart. He pointed to the top line on the chart and asked the woman can you see that now?" The woman said "Doctor I still can't see that!" Then the doctor unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock and said to the woman can you see that?" The woman exclaimed, "Oh doctor I can see that perfectly!" The doctor said to the woman, "Oh that's your trouble, you're cock-eyed!"