Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Zebra Who Lived In The Zoo

There was a zebra who'd lived in the zoo all of her life and was starting to get old so the zoo keeper decided she could spend her final years resting on a farm. The Zebra was so excited, she got out of the horse float and saw lots of hills, green grass, trees and strangle animals. She saw a big fat brown thing and ran up to it in excitement.


"Hi I'm a Zebra, what are you?" said the Zebra to the cow.

"I'm a cow."

"And what do you do?" asked the Zebra.

"I make milk for the farmer," said the cow.

"Cool!"



The Zebra then saw a funny looking white thing and ran upto it saying "Hi, I'm a Zebra, what are you?

"I'm a chicken."

"Oh right, what do you do?" asked the Zebra.

"I make eggs for the farmer," replied the chicken.

"Greeat, see you around!" said the Zebra.



Then the Zebra saw a lovely looking animal just like her, but without the stripes, and so she ran over to her.



"Hi, I'm a Zebra, what are you?"

"I'm a Stallion." he replied.

"Wow!" said the Zebra, "and what do you do?"

"Take off your pyjamas darling, and i'll show you!" replied the Stallion.