Thursday, September 20, 2012

3 Guys in Heaven


Three guys die and go to heaven. While they're waiting in line at the pearly gates a guy asks them how they died. 

The first guy says "I live on the fourteenth floor of an apartment building. I've been suspecting my wife of cheating on me for a little while now so today I decided to find out for sure. I left to go to work but after ten minutes doubled back and burst through the front door yelling 'Honey I'm home!.' I heard someone running and when I opened the bedroom door i saw my wife naked on the bed. I looked around the house but couldn't find her lover. I looked out at the deck and saw a guy hanging off the railing. I new instantly that he was the guy. I ran to him and started kicking him until he fell. He would have died but some shrubs cushioned his fall. Me, being fed up, went to the kitchen picked up the refrigerator and threw it off the balcony. Unfortunately the refrigerator was too heavy and I died of over-exertion just after throwing it."
 

The second guy says "I live on the fifteenth floor of an apartment building, and every day I go out onto my balcony to do my yoga. Today as I was doing it, I tripped and fell off of the balcony. Luckily I was able to grab on to the railing of the balcon underneath mine. Just then a guy came out onto the balcony and kicked me until I fell. Luckily my all was cushioned by some shrubs. But before I could get up, he threw a refrigerator on me and I died instantly."
 

The third guy then says "So picture this, I'm hiding naked inside a refrigerator..."