Thursday, September 27, 2012

TURNER BROWN


A man goes into an elevator, looks around and notices that he is alone except for this great, 
big, huge black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the 
little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7' tall, 350 lbs., 20" penis, 
testicles - 3 lbs each, Turner Brown." 

The little man faints dead away and falls to the floor The big guy kneels down 
and brings him back by slapping his face and shaking him. He asks, "Are you OK?" 

In a weak voice, the little man says, "Excuse me, but what did you just say to 
me? 

The big guy says, "When I saw the curious look on your face, I just figured I'd 
give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7' tall, weigh 350 lbs, 
have a 20" penis, my testicles weigh 3 lbs each,and my name is Turner 
Brown." 

The little man said, "Oh thank God! I thought you said TURN AROUND!"