Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wild West


Back in the days of the wild west, a cowboy is riding across the country. He stops for an evening at a farm, as the farmer is gracious enough to offer him a room for the night. Unbeknownst to the farmer, the cowboy is a gifted ventriloquist. The cowboy/ventriloquist decides to have a little fun with the farmer.

“Hey” he asks the farmer, “do you mind if I have a chat with your dog?”

“Well be my guest” the farmer smirks. “But dogs can’t talk, ya know…”

“Hey dawg, what do you think of mr Brown here?” the cowboy asks.

“Aww… I can’t complain. He is super nice. I get lots to eat, get to sleep indoors… Mr Brown is a great guy!”

The farmer looks in amazement. “I aint never heard him talk before!”

A littel while later, the cowboy says “so, do you mind if I talk to your horse?”

“Ummm….” the farmer replies. “Sure, but… uh… horses can’t talk. right?”

The cowboy interrogates the horse.

“Oh, Mr Brown?” The horse replies. “He is a fair man. He doesn’t work me too hard. He mucks out my stall all the time, brushes me down. He’s a good man.”

The farmer is amazed and shocked.

A little while later, the cowboy asks “Hey Mr Brown, is it ok with you if I talk to your sheep?”

The farmer replies quickly “NO! Them sheep are nothin but liars!!!”