Thursday, May 28, 2009

Resignation Letters

Below are a few resignation letters written by staff to their managers
good read!!



An offer of 1 million pounds plus free sex with a page three girl could
not convince me to stay with your company. A position of junior goat herder
in Mongolia would be a more positive career step, than staying here. What a
shame. Our group has worked well but, as yet, has been criminally
overlooked.

Finally: If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

---

Dear Unpersonable Bitch

As per the piece of crap I signed on my first day of this dreaded job,
hereby give 2 minutes notice of my intention to leave this awful company
I want to thank you for all you have not done for me in my employment
here. It has been sheer torture working for you and representing this crappy
company.

It is now time for me to move on and I have accepted a position as a
garbage person. This decision was quite easy and took little consideration.
However, I am confident that this new role represents a step up from this
piece of crap job. I wish the company would go to pieces and hope one day
you too will realize that you couldn't manage your way out of a paper bag.

Glad to be gone,

---

Dear Editor,

I would like to confirm my status as the latest rodent to vacate your
increasingly leaky vessel.

Yours,

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
----


Dear John:

Please take note of the fact that I am hereby tendering my resignation
from, effective, September 1, 2000. While I have a high degree of personal
respect for you and the opportunities you have offered me, I am no longer
comfortable working for a technology organization largely populated by
politocrats, vengeful rivalries, and fiefdoms reminiscent of imperial
Chinese literature. In fact, I dare say that I would rather be tied in a
leather bag with ravenous, rabid ocelots than remain at this company any
longer than the next two weeks.

It was my sincere hope that the reptilian extraterrestrial tyrants who
clandestinely own and operate the Technology Group would reveal
themselves during my tenure here, but it appears they are far cannier then
I ever gave them credit for. Hopefully, their insidious plot to befoul the
American financial industry with foolish and ill-advised technology
policies will eventually be revealed, but until then it seems their plans
may march on uncontested. I give you due credit, for choosing to remain
here to fight this hideous alien menace from within.

God's speed, and may the Force be with you.

Sincerely,