Monday, May 25, 2009

Ring Of Fire

Two guys are in court before a judge for smoking weed.
“You seem like nice young men,” he says. “and I’d like to give you a second chance. I want you to go out this weekend and show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs.”
The men show up in court on Monday.”How did you do?” the judge asks the first man.
“I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs.”
“That’s incredible. What did you say?”
“I drew two circles like this ‘O’ and ‘o’, and told them the big circle is your brain before drugs and the small circle is your brain after drugs.”
“That’s admirable,” says the judge, before looking over the second defendant . “And you, how did you do?”
“Well your Honour, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever.”
“That’s amazing ! How did you manage to do that?”
“well I used similar approach. I also drew two circles like this : ‘o’ and ‘O’ and pointing to the small circle, I said, ‘This is you’re a****e before prison…and this will be your a*****e after!””